The breadth of cooperation needed for success. Every constituency in an organization needs to be involved in the review, approval and operational deployment of the system. “IAM touches virtually every facet of an organization from the CEO to the intern, and given how generally difficult it is to install, integrate and operate, it requires considerable sustained labor and lengthy periods of deployment,” notes Jack Mannino, CEO of nVisium, an applications security provider.
- Attacks Using Lokibot Information Stealer Surge
- Scam Apps Circulating on ‘TikTok’ Made $500,000 From 2.4 Million Users
- Rogue TikTok accounts promoting adware scam apps posing as “Shock Roulette” and “Wallpaper” apps
- Hucksters Rake In $500K With Android, iOS Adware Scam Apps
- Exposing Security Weaknesses Of Your IoT Devices