The breadth of cooperation needed for success. Every constituency in an organization needs to be involved in the review, approval and operational deployment of the system. “IAM touches virtually every facet of an organization from the CEO to the intern, and given how generally difficult it is to install, integrate and operate, it requires considerable sustained labor and lengthy periods of deployment,” notes Jack Mannino, CEO of nVisium, an applications security provider.
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first
- 6 Ways To Make Your DevSec Training Stick In Your Employee's Mind