What are the options for remote exercises? Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, recommended the use of “engaging, self-paced education” to communicate some of the important information without burying team members in useless data, and this can involve running through security playbooks and collaborative exercises to ensure everyone knows their responsibilities and how to accomplish their duties in the event of a security incident.
- nVisium Grows by 30% as Demand for Vulnerability Assessments and Security Training Services Accelerates
- Nvidia’s Anti-Cryptomining GPU Chip May Not Discourage Attacks
- 5 Considerations To Improve Your Cyber Security Risk Managment
- Why DDoS Attacks Are Thriving in the Work-From-Home Era
- Second malware strain primed to attack Apple’s new M1 chip identified