What are the options for remote exercises? Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, recommended the use of “engaging, self-paced education” to communicate some of the important information without burying team members in useless data, and this can involve running through security playbooks and collaborative exercises to ensure everyone knows their responsibilities and how to accomplish their duties in the event of a security incident.
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first
- 6 Ways To Make Your DevSec Training Stick In Your Employee's Mind