What are the options for remote exercises? Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, recommended the use of “engaging, self-paced education” to communicate some of the important information without burying team members in useless data, and this can involve running through security playbooks and collaborative exercises to ensure everyone knows their responsibilities and how to accomplish their duties in the event of a security incident.
- Attacks Using Lokibot Information Stealer Surge
- Scam Apps Circulating on ‘TikTok’ Made $500,000 From 2.4 Million Users
- Rogue TikTok accounts promoting adware scam apps posing as “Shock Roulette” and “Wallpaper” apps
- Hucksters Rake In $500K With Android, iOS Adware Scam Apps
- Exposing Security Weaknesses Of Your IoT Devices