Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
nVisium, the leading provider of application and cloud security services and research for software development, has an opening for an experienced, full-time Business Development Manager. nVisium’s problem solving approach combines skilled technical analysis with a deep understanding of what matters most to our clients. From training to assessments to a fully managed platform for tracking and measuring performance, nVisium provides value to clients whether they are starting a new security initiative or already have a mature program in place.
- Ability to define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of industry.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Drive to prospect and on-board net new clients as well as maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Proven track record or selling security services and/or products.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Attend industry functions and conferences representing nVisium and provide feedback and information on market trends.
Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying details in agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with project managers, consultants, etc., to ensure the successful delivery of services in a fast-paced environment.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Experience selling in application or cloud security space is preferred.
- 5 + years of technology sales or marketing experience.
- Experience selling security services or products is preferred (prior knowledge of application or cloud security is a plus)
- Closing Skills/Motivation for Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Compensation and Benefits
- A group of great, passionate, and interesting co-workers
- Competitive Salary
- Health club benefit
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t See Your Dream Position?
Send your resume along with what position you are looking for and why. As a creative team, nVisium is always open to new ideas.
Ready to take your tech skills to the next level and work alongside our tight-knit team?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com