“As we become conditioned to accepting the consequences of using these technologies in exchange for the value they bring to our lives, we need to continue holding the product developers accountable for keeping our data safe,” Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, said in an email to Threatpost.
- Attacks Using Lokibot Information Stealer Surge
- Scam Apps Circulating on ‘TikTok’ Made $500,000 From 2.4 Million Users
- Rogue TikTok accounts promoting adware scam apps posing as “Shock Roulette” and “Wallpaper” apps
- Hucksters Rake In $500K With Android, iOS Adware Scam Apps
- Exposing Security Weaknesses Of Your IoT Devices