“Raising awareness for organizations forces these attackers to continue evolving their tactics. While attackers are directly targeting these issues, many organizations likely have exposure well beyond this list,” said Jack Mannino, CEO at security firm nVisium.
- DDoS Attacks Against Online Retailers Increase Four-Fold During Pandemic
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first