“Raising awareness for organizations forces these attackers to continue evolving their tactics. While attackers are directly targeting these issues, many organizations likely have exposure well beyond this list,” said Jack Mannino, CEO at security firm nVisium.
- WhatsApp’s End-to-End Encryption Isn’t Actually Broken
- 13 Troubling Tech Vulnerabilities the Industry Needs to Address
- Microsoft Moves to Fix First-Ever Cross-Account Takeover on a Public Cloud Platform
- NTFS Support in New Linux Kernel Promises to Make New Release More Cryptographically Sound
- Spoofing Bug Highlights Cybersecurity for Digital Vaccine Passports