Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, a Virginia-based application security provider, said “the economics of hacking suggest that attackers will continue to gravitate towards digital currencies as they increase in value and become more prevalent in our daily lives.” It’s an easy form of moving money anonymously, and just as easy to make the money disappear.
- nVisium Grows by 30% as Demand for Vulnerability Assessments and Security Training Services Accelerates
- Nvidia’s Anti-Cryptomining GPU Chip May Not Discourage Attacks
- 5 Considerations To Improve Your Cyber Security Risk Managment
- Why DDoS Attacks Are Thriving in the Work-From-Home Era
- Second malware strain primed to attack Apple’s new M1 chip identified