“This includes ingress controls at the host level and ingress and egress controls at networking boundaries. These include kiosks as well as devices used within medical or manufacturing areas. In many scenarios, these systems are difficult to protect against attacks requiring physical access because by nature they are deployed to physically accessible areas,” Jack Mannino, CEO at application security firm nVisium, told SecurityWeek.
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first
- 6 Ways To Make Your DevSec Training Stick In Your Employee's Mind