Malware as a Service can be a boon for less skilled hackers, maintained Jack Mannino, CEO of nVisium, an application security provider. “It reduces the difficulty in maintaining ransomware infrastructure and launching attacks, leveling the playing field for less skilled adversaries,” he told TechNewsWorld.
- DDoS Attacks Against Online Retailers Increase Four-Fold During Pandemic
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first