Jack Mannino, chief executive officer at application security provider nVisium LLC, noted that “combined with weakness in access control and isolation, this is a good way to gain a foothold into a cluster and establish command and control. As more production workloads move to cloud-native, the complexity of securing clusters, software development pipelines and cloud architectures becomes incredibly difficult, as the attack surface significantly expands.”
- REWIND: InfoSec Trends That Dominated Headlines in 2021
- Vulnerability Management: Is Declining Mental Health Cybersecurity's Greatest Threat?
- Better Together: Why You Need a Security Champions Program
- The Top 5 Lessons Learned From the Great Facebook Outage of 2021
- Report Highlights Cybersecurity Dangers of Elastic Stack Implementation Mistakes