“If you rely on a single organization to provide a service that’s integral to your platform and there’s an issue, you’re going to have downtime; there’s no getting around that,” says Shawn Smith, director of infrastructure at the application security firm nVisium.
- WhatsApp’s End-to-End Encryption Isn’t Actually Broken
- 13 Troubling Tech Vulnerabilities the Industry Needs to Address
- Microsoft Moves to Fix First-Ever Cross-Account Takeover on a Public Cloud Platform
- NTFS Support in New Linux Kernel Promises to Make New Release More Cryptographically Sound
- Spoofing Bug Highlights Cybersecurity for Digital Vaccine Passports