Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, agrees that the scramble to scale systems and “build new functionality outside of normal practices and methods” has left public services vulnerability. “It’s important to understand how these new services affect existing components and expose your users to new threats as you build secure development into your systems engineering,” he said.
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first
- 6 Ways To Make Your DevSec Training Stick In Your Employee's Mind