Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, agrees that the scramble to scale systems and “build new functionality outside of normal practices and methods” has left public services vulnerability. “It’s important to understand how these new services affect existing components and expose your users to new threats as you build secure development into your systems engineering,” he said.
- Attacks Using Lokibot Information Stealer Surge
- Scam Apps Circulating on ‘TikTok’ Made $500,000 From 2.4 Million Users
- Rogue TikTok accounts promoting adware scam apps posing as “Shock Roulette” and “Wallpaper” apps
- Hucksters Rake In $500K With Android, iOS Adware Scam Apps
- Exposing Security Weaknesses Of Your IoT Devices