Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium, agrees that the scramble to scale systems and “build new functionality outside of normal practices and methods” has left public services vulnerability. “It’s important to understand how these new services affect existing components and expose your users to new threats as you build secure development into your systems engineering,” he said.
- nVisium Is Looking For More Great Talent
- nVisium Grows by 30% as Demand for Vulnerability Assessments and Security Training Services Accelerates
- Nvidia’s Anti-Cryptomining GPU Chip May Not Discourage Attacks
- 5 Considerations To Improve Your Cyber Security Risk Managment
- Why DDoS Attacks Are Thriving in the Work-From-Home Era