Instructor Led Training
Build a Secure Education Foundation with Training for Your Developers and Security Engineers
Our secure development training and application security testing training gives your team an edge and makes building security in more efficient across your enterprise. We provide language, framework, operating system, and cloud provider specific training to guide your team towards a secure core and foundation for security.
Our courses are typically 1-2 days but can be customized to best meet your organization’s needs.
- Train attendees on language specific application security concepts
- Teach the team how to implement tools and techniques for evaluating the security of a language specific application
- Discuss real-world examples of insecure language specific application failures and fixes
- Answer questions and provide recommendations for implementing language specific application security in client’s environment
Each course covers one of the topics below:
- General Web App Security
- General Mobile App Security
nVisium’s Training Goals
nVisium focuses on training that is designed to teach developers how to write secure code and identify flaws in their own software. Designed to allow flexibility, a hybrid approach of training material, hands-on application, and consulting will be utilized to maximize the training experience during the engagement.
nVisium performs training with the goal of increasing attendees’ security knowledge of application security. We will help them understand exactly how this information relates to their job and why it is important to their organization.