The idea is thus to “remove as many issues as possible either before they are introduced or early in the development lifecycle,” Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium said. “However, while we ideally want to catch security bugs as far to the left as possible, in reality, some issues may not manifest themselves until you move further right in the life cycle,” such Mannino said.
- nVisium Is Looking For More Great Talent
- nVisium Grows by 30% as Demand for Vulnerability Assessments and Security Training Services Accelerates
- Nvidia’s Anti-Cryptomining GPU Chip May Not Discourage Attacks
- 5 Considerations To Improve Your Cyber Security Risk Managment
- Why DDoS Attacks Are Thriving in the Work-From-Home Era