The idea is thus to “remove as many issues as possible either before they are introduced or early in the development lifecycle,” Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium said. “However, while we ideally want to catch security bugs as far to the left as possible, in reality, some issues may not manifest themselves until you move further right in the life cycle,” such Mannino said.
- Attacks Using Lokibot Information Stealer Surge
- Scam Apps Circulating on ‘TikTok’ Made $500,000 From 2.4 Million Users
- Rogue TikTok accounts promoting adware scam apps posing as “Shock Roulette” and “Wallpaper” apps
- Hucksters Rake In $500K With Android, iOS Adware Scam Apps
- Exposing Security Weaknesses Of Your IoT Devices