The idea is thus to “remove as many issues as possible either before they are introduced or early in the development lifecycle,” Jack Mannino, CEO at nVisium said. “However, while we ideally want to catch security bugs as far to the left as possible, in reality, some issues may not manifest themselves until you move further right in the life cycle,” such Mannino said.
- Demystifying DevSecOps eBook
- Chrome gets patched again, but 83% of users aren’t running the latest version
- IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act Passed, Heads to President’s Desk
- Threat modeling gets its manifesto: Map out your app sec risk first
- 6 Ways To Make Your DevSec Training Stick In Your Employee's Mind